- Best Overall Architectural Design
- The Environmentalist: Best Use of Recycled Materials
- Out of the Box: Most Creative Use of Pre-made Materials
- Green Thumb: Most Creative Landscaping
- The Showstopper: Most Unique Design Feature
- Take Me to the Bank: Looks like it would cost the most money in real life
- Best Use of Technology
Bridge Companies operated for the rest of the day. We have two bridges finished and three almost there. As companies completed construction or waited for pieces to dry, they worked together to calculate the final cost of their bridge and how much they spent in different categories. I will work in "bridge time" for the unfinished companies so that all will be ready for our bridge break on June 6th.
Your student has a flyer with more information. I hope you can join us!
Homework this week:
1. Show you the bridge break flyer.
2. Read over the Parade of Homes feedback
3. Complete the handout "Final Review of Bridge Companies" except the EXPENSES section. That will be done together in class.
Our final STRIDE day will be on June 6th. We will have the bridge break in the morning, investigate mystery powders, and have some End of STRIDE activities. Homework for this week is not due until then.